Thursday, March 15, 2012

Giving Back : )

I am so thankful for the life I live, and the amazing opportunities I have had so far. And sometimes I just need to "Give Back." I have been volunteering with The Art of Elysium, which is a non profit organization for children. Normally I don't post about the Charity work that I do (unless it is a Gala that requires Media attention). However, my last visit with these children was extremely memorable for me- and not just because I got the chance to perform alongside David Arquette, but because I got to "Perform" for these kids, and see their smiles and excitement for putting on an animated play : ) Acting is a gift, and The Gift of Theater is an amazing experience not only for the audience, but for the performers as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment