Friday, March 16, 2012

LIVE from the 83rd Annual Academy Awards


I guess the constant sound of helicopters is a good way to remind everyone in LA that its Oscar Weekend, and every major Celebrity is in town! I was lucky enough to be able to walk that Red Carpet Oscar Morning and meet Oscar! Even though I am not particularily fond of being Media or a Reporter, I have to embrace the fact that as "Media" I have been given different opportunities. And being a part of this production, was one of them!I was invited to attend a Food and Beverage Preview with Wolfgang puck and devour some of his Salmon Shaped Oscars, while flushing it down with Moet. I even got to experience a Private Tour of the Hollywood Sign. I have always loved watching the Academy Awards, but there is definitely something different about being in the City where it all takes place...





No comments:

Post a Comment