Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boston Film Festival

The Boston Film Festival was such an interesting and great experience for me!I was on my way to to work that morning, when I got a phone call from a friend saying, "Hey, could you possibly help me out tonight!? Our reporter bailed and we need someone to do on camera interviews with Aaron Eckhart tonight!" I knew absolutely Nothing about Interviewing or Reporting! But I knew a lot about Aaron Eckhart, and I knew I wanted to do this! After all, I am an Actress and I'm good at improv, so hard could it be?? I got off of work at 3pm and ran to Macy's downtown to buy a dress, a pair of shoes, earings, etc and even had my Make Up done at MAC. No one would know I just came from work ; ) I was nervous as hell for my first time as a Reporter! And anyone who has ever scene this interview could tell ; / I was nervous, anxious, excited, and completely clueless about what I was supposed to be saying or asking. LOl Well, it was my FIRST interview ever, and it just happened to be with "Harvey Dent." To my complete surprise, I was actually asked back for the remainder of the festival and interviewed Samuel Rockwell and Edward Burns as well ; ) Not bad for my first weeekend as a Reporter (although I do wish I had more experience first- but it was a learning experience, and watching myself on tape later, actually taught me a lot)











No comments:

Post a Comment